This truly is a luxurious three-bedroom villa. The spacious living room and dining area has been furnished to an extremely high standard. There is a leather sofa and a large leather lazy boy chair in living area. Guests staying in this villa will enjoy luxury and comfort as no expense has been spared.
- First floor villa with easy access
- No check in required keyless entry to unit
- Three full size bathrooms
- 1 king size bed, new mattress, and adjoining master bathroom
- 1 queen size bed with adjoining bathroom
- 2 full size beds with adjoining bathroom
- Baby gear, stroller, high chair, crib
- Access to Waterpark and golf courses
- FREE local calls and US nationwide long distance calls
- FREE high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Patio overlooking swimming pool and Splash pad
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Samsung LCD TV with Yamaha sound bar
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Wii console with games
- 55″ LED Smart TV
- Blu-Ray Player
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
January 4 – April 16 | April 24 – June -15 | August 23 – December 18
Daily Rate: $130 | Weekly Rate: $910 | Monthly Rate: $3,500
June 16 – August 22
Daily Rate: $150 | Weekly Rate: $1,050 | Monthly Rate: $4,000
April 7 – April 23 | December 19 – January 3
Daily Rate: $175 | Weekly Rate: $1,225 | Monthly Rate: $4,250
Booking fee: $30 | Housekeeping: $95 | Taxes: 13.5%
We enjoyed our stay at this villa. The amenities were great and the close proximity to the pool was a pool for my kids. The villa had plenty of space for my family and I. It was provided with everything we needed in the kitchen, the rooms all had some form of entertainment. We also enjoyed the reunion resort water park. No complaints on this end and we will be revisiting and booking this villa.Nicholas W.
A beautiful villa with easy access to an outdoor pool (perfect for the kids after a day at the theme parks). Close to all the attractions of Orlando.Samantha l.
We often stay in Reunion and this condo was far above the rest. The owner is extremely responsive and hands on. He contacted me by phone on the night of my arrival to confirm all was well. This unit was very close to two different pools which was a great benefit. It was well outfitted with basic living needs (paper towels, toilet paper, etc). The furnishings were very nice. The only downside was the master bed was a bit worn out. It was very clean and will be a favorite for me for future trips.Paige D.
Owners: Doug & Renee Bowman | (419) 356-8912 | firstname.lastname@example.org | " We Help Create Florida Family Memories "
Owners: Doug & Renee Bowman
" We Help Create Florida Family Memories "